Tuesday, June 28, 2011

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #63 ~ Sketch Challenge

SPECIAL NOTE _
If you are linking up your birthday greeting to Cheryl, please click HERE!


*** *** ***

Hello and Good Morning to you all!
It's me ... Ros ...  back with you this week ... 
I don't know where the times goes but the weeks seem to be flying by and here we are up to challenge number 63 already!
So I thought that it was time I threw in another sketch challenge this week ... remember you can flip it, toss it, turn it ... which ever way this speaks to you ...  it can be a card, tag or a project ... so why not get out your goodies and come and join us?

~ Ros ~

Week 63 ~ Sketch Challenge
This is a Sketch designed by Ros

Guest Designer
I am happy to introduce you to our Guest Designer this week ~ Julie Tucker-Wolek
Here's a little about Julie in her own words: My name is Julie Tucker-Wolek, and out in the cyber world, I am known as the SMILEY girl as I leave a lot of SMILES everywhere I visit : ): ): ) : ): ): )  I have been scrapbooking for almost 14 years when my son was born, but really got 'serious' about 5 years go! : )I don't really think I have a style, I can be clean and simple, to all over the place, I feel that my style is ever changing, and I am okay with that as I am never afraid to try new things! : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
I live in Phoenix, Arizona (home of the brown dirt and HOT temperatures!) and I am married to Brian and I have a son named Adam, and a daughter named Brooke! I am EXCITED to be joining the City Crafter's this week!!!! Thanks for haivng me!! : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

We are so lucky today, Julie not just make us one project, but two!!! A card and a layout, how lucky are we!!!!


Julie Tucker Wolek
Head over to Julie's blog to see her gorgeous creation!

Design Team
We hope to get you inspired with the beautiful projects of the DT, please hop over to their blog to see more pictures of their projects!

Ros Crawford
Mikey's Mom

Kirsty Vittetoe

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize

Pixie Dust Paperie is a monthly kit club dedicate to bringing you the newest products available in the paper crafting industry. Each month, you will received a beautifully designed kit with the latest papers and embellishment, all designed to coordinate perfectly and ready for you to create. At the Pixie Blog, you will find lots of inspiration and new ideas on a daily basis.

The winner for this week's challenge will get a $10 gift certificate to shop at Pixie Dust Paperie

Pixie Dust Paperie also have a deal for readers at City Crafter Challenge Blog this week! FREE SHIPPING for all main kit purchased, use code CCCB-number-1 during check out to enjoy this special offer just for you! SHOP NOW!!!!

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery (if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#63 so we could easily find your creation, then link here with the direct link (not your entire blog). Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends June 28th, 2011 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!

If you have difficulties using inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's challenge, and here's our winner for week #62


and the spotlight artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar.
Joanne, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could link you up with our wonderful sponsor Viola Mahr, you have till July 4 to do that.
Thanks for all who joined us last week, hope to see you playing with us again soon!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me as a guest this week! I truly enjoyed that beautiful sketch! LOVING what everyone created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo great to see sweet Julie featured here. Love her beautiful card and layout. Love that sketch too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Wow, the posts in the last challenge were fabulous ... each and every one was inspiring. I am so flattered to be amongst such talent. Thank you City Crafter for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow :) ladies thank you so much for receiving spotlight artist :) I am over the moon and shall proudly display my badge on my blog :) also a huge congratulations to Joanne :) enjoy your lovely banner from Viola, she is so talented :) take care everyone :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies, some beautiful work here last week, and i hope to see you all soon here at CCCB! Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOHHH! Obrigada!!! Sou muito grata por estar como artista holofote!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww! thanks for the shout out, you guys! i loved this challenge and had A BLAST making my card! btw, ♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥ miss cheryl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful samples and love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the spotlight, ladies. I always enjoy the challenges! this one looks fun as well!

    I have been trying to post this since yesterday. Thanks to Amy T. and Firefox, I can now comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great sketch Ros. Worked perfect for my card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ♥LOVE♥ this sketch, miss ros, it was easy as pie to make my card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete