Tuesday, July 26, 2011

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #67- Vintage Garden

Good Morning!
It's Ros hosting for you today ... and I'm hoping you will enjoy a Photo Inspiration Challenge this week.
This gorgeous bed set is from the Vintage collection but YOUR creation doesn't have to be vintage ... it's a matter of how these photos "speak" to you
 You can make a card, tag, ATC or any sort of project 
 Just have fun ... and as always we look forward to seeing what you come up with...
 I hope you'll  join us!

~ Ros ~

Week 67 ~ Vintage Garden
Guest Designer

Get to know Charlene....


Hi! My name is Charlene (Char) to everyone :-)  I am so excited and honored to be guest designing for City Crafter Challenge Blog! Thanks so much for having me!!!!!
I live in Northern California. I'm a mother of 2 grown kids and a grandmother to 2 beautiful granddaughters ages 2 and 4! I started making cards 2 1/2 years ago and have been hooked ever since! I've had the privilege of meeting some wonderful and talented friends in the scrapbook world!
I'm not sure what my exact style is but my cards are always referred to as "cute" and I also love shabby! Although I enjoy clean and simple cards I have trouble making them... I keep piling on the embellishment :-)

~ Charlene Cundy

Here's Charlene's beautiful creation
card 1


Card 2
Charlene Cundy
Head over to Charlene's blog to see her gorgeous creation.

Design Team
We hope to get you inspired with the beautiful projects of the DT, please hop over to their individual blog to see more pictures of their projects!

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe

Linda made an ATC and a tag

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do no cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize

We have a special prize this week, the winner of challenge #67 will win a Guest Designer Spot at City Crafter Challenge Blog, up for it? Send in your entry now!!!

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery (if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#67 so we could easily find your creation, then link here with the direct link (not your entire blog). Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends July 25th, 2011 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's "It's a Shore thing" challenge, here's the winner for week 66 -


and our Spotlight Artists are -


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your sidebar.
Kasey, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could link you up with the our fabulous sponsor, you have till August 1 to do that.
Thanks for all who joined us last week, hope to see you again soon!

*Special Note*
If you participated in our ATC swap a while ago, here's the link for you to link up and show off your happy mail. Do stop by and take a look!

14 comments:

  1. fabulous creations :)! thanks for sharing and hope i can play along this week. have a lovely week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls you have really out done yourselves this week ... your creations are FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW DT Your cards are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous DT cards! You've definitely got me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration photo and yoursesign team creations are gorgeous....so much detail and each such a unique take on the photo...hope to play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all and i hope to see you gals again this week for our Vintage Garden challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It so is pleasant that you liked my work!!!
    I am the beginner, explain please where to take a badge for insert? For me it is the big pride))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so honored!!!!!! Thank you girls for picking me as a Spotlight Artist!! There are so many talented ladies on here and I love seeing their work :-)Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creations from the DT as usual! Congrats to the winner, your creation is gorgeous!! Thanks for making me a spotlight artist this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I'm so doing a little happy dance! My daughter is awed by the emporium and loves it, I'll have to tell her it has won. You provide such fabulous challenges, hopefully my life is now settled enough for me to get the time to enter more often. Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the spotlight artists too, such varied and stunning creations, I'm sure choosing must have been difficult.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm back ...beautiful cards ladies...I've linked mine... thanks for the chance...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous design team samples! Love the idea of the vintage garden!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well done, miss ros, i ♥LOVE♥ the inspiration this week... and i think everyone else must've, too, judging by the spectacular creations from the DT and the readers! love seeing charlene's gorgeous work, as well! THANKS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete