Tuesday, May 15, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog week 109 ~ Sketch by Linda

Hello Everyone. It's me Linda again.
It's Tuesday which means it is time for another fun challenge.
So this week I have a sketch for you to follow, I do hope you have some fun with it, I know I had some fun making it, so go get creative my friends....

~ Linda Robinson

Week 109 ~ Sketch by Linda


Guest Designer

Get to know Shahrul.....


Hi, my name is Shahrul Niza, I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. When I first started scrapbooking a few years back, my passion was making mini albums. And now my art has evolved into mixed-media, collage, water color painting, art journaling and recycle/upcycle/altered art. My latest craze is alterations! I seemed not to be able to stop altering things : )) I love to incorporate different art techniques and use found objects or flea market finds into my mini albums. I hope my altered book box project will inspire you to turn old things into something useful and beautifl. Looking forward to see many great creations from everyone.


Shahrul Niza
Please stop by Shahrul's blog to admire her beautiful work

Design Team
Now let's see what creativity has poured forth from our design team

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize

We have a wonderful sponsor from week 109 all the way to week 112
The winner of the challenge will get to choose a beautiful collage from Digital Paper Shop
As you can see here, our Guest Designer and Design Team are all using the lovely images from Digital Paper Shop

Here's a little about our sponsor 

My name is Janet, and I am Polish. In life, I am a mother of two children, for many years I live in the south of Italy. I am a printing technician by profession but an artist by passion. I really like to draw and photograph everything with my camera. I am in love with old graphics and illustrations, and I always have lots of color markers and pencils around me....

~ Janet

To Play Along
Please read our weekly theme carefully, upload your creation to your online blog, and then link your project using the linking system below. If you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#109 so we could easily find your creation. Our challenge is open to everyone,  remember to link here with the direct link ONLY, not your entire blog and don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends May 21st, 2012 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We are looking forward to all your beautiful creation

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thank you to each and one of you for sharing your lovely creation last week, here's the winners for week 108


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Ira, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could set up a date for you to come in as our Guest Designer. You have till May 21st to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 108 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Sketch by Linda"




4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thank you so much girls for making me this week's winner, I'm very grateful! Congrats to the other winners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sei que ando meio ausente...sorry...
    Mas fiquei MUITO feliz em ver que a ganhadora desta semana foi minha querida amiga Ira!!! parabéns Ira querida!!! Obrigada também por me escolherem como Artista destaque!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am ♥IN LOVE♥ with both the sketch and the DT samples... and i think my card reflects that: pretty much every single one of my elements is lifted from one of you guys, for which i thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete