Tuesday, September 11, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 126 ~ Polka Dot Palooza

Hello friends of CCCB!

Hi All! It's  Charlene here as your hostess this week (My 1st one) and I have chosen the theme of "Polka Dot Palooza"...your challenge is to use Polka Dots on your project this week. I don't know about you, but I love Polka Dots!! I'm so excited to see what you create with it this week. !!

~ Charlene

Week 126 ~Polka Dot Palooza!



Here at City Crafter Challenge Blog!
The challenge is to include : Polka Dots on a card, or project of your choice.

Guest Designer

Get to know Michelle....


Hello everyone, my name is Michelle and I am french Canadian. I am so happy to be here as a guest designer on this great blog that is CCCB. I love paper crafting, scrapbooking, cards, stamping and a little bit of mixed media, I love to make my own paper flowers and ornaments too. I don’t think I have any particular style but I use a lot of ink in my projects. I really enjoy my handmade life. I love everything Vintage. Old books, frames, boxes, and when it is not old enough I age/distress it myself.
Have a creative week!

Michelle



Michelle
Please stop by to leave some love

Design Team
Now let's see what creativity has poured forth from our design team

Charlene Cundy

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe


Linda Robinson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize
The winner for this week's challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

To Play Along
Please read our weekly theme carefully, upload your creation to your online blog, and then link your project using the linking system below. If you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#126 so we could easily find your creation. Our challenge is open to everyone,  remember to link here with the direct link ONLY, not your entire blog and don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends September 10th, 2012 at 11.59 PM(EST)
We are looking forward to all your beautiful creation

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
A big thank you to all of you who joined us last week.... fabulous work!
Here's the winners for week 125


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Barbara, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could set you up for the GD spot.
You have till September 20th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 125 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Polka Dots Plooza"




12 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful timing, I'm just off to make a couple of cards and I love polka dots!!! I have some polka dot paper so off I go, thanks for the inspiration on those gorgeous cards too XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning projects!. Inspiring. Polka dots are so sweet on anything :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dot... soooo much ;) Thanks for this nice challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning cards. So beautiful designs. I want to try to design like these cards for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I appreciate these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards from the DEsign Team! Fun challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the name you chose for this challenge-and the dt samples are just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners! THanks for naming me among such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've just stopped by to link up a not-quite-as-dotty-as-i'd-like project and what do i see but my name in the "shout out" list, thank you VERY much indeed!!! i'm still hoping to make the polka dot project of my dreams before monday night... one that is as cool as the DT and miss michelle's!!! but here's a fun little banner as a "downpayment"! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for picking me as a spotlight artist xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, your approach inspires me...will you guide me more...

    ReplyDelete