Tuesday, April 23, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 156 ~ Clouds

Hi there!
It's Ros hosting for you this week and I've set you a double
 challenge ...
Using the  colours shown make a card or project that includes a cloud or clouds
We're really looking forward to seeing what you come up with so please come and join us!

~ Ros Crawford

Week 156 ~ Clouds


source - printshop for Mac


Guest Designer

Please meet.........



Hi! It's me, Bligu! Two years ago, when I prepared my first cards,
cardmaking became my biggest craft passion. I don't have my favourite style
- the most often I create projects in shabby chic style. I like also CAS
cards and masculine cards.
In real world I am known as Agata. I have two daughters, a son and a
husband. My children often make cards with me and my husband is as patient
as possible :) We live in an over-100-year-old house in western Poland.
Please enjoy this challenge!


Here's Bligu's fabulous project for this week


please stop by Bligu's blog to say hello!


..................


Design Team
Take a look at our DT creations



............




............




...........




.............

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize

The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Submit
Challenge ends April 29th, 2013 at 11.59 PM (EST)

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question

Winner
A big THANK YOU to all who joined in last week, fabulous work....
Here's the winners for week 155


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Diane, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com, so we could link you up with our fabulous sponsor.
You have till April 29th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 155 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Clouds".





3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much Ladies for choosing me as a spotlight artist, i will wear my badge with pride!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and awesome DT cards/.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge...I tried to follow, but the button wasn't loading. Will try again. :)

    ReplyDelete