Tuesday, June 4, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 162 - Pride and Prejudice

Hello, it's Wendy hosting this week. Have you read Pride and Prejudice or one of the other novels by Jane Austen? P&P is written 200 years ago and this year there are several festivities to celebrate that. I thought it time to celebrate it here at CCCB too! For this week's challenge I'm asking you to make a project inspired by Jane Austen. It doesn't have to be related to one of her novels, it can be anything you feel like it fits in the Jane Austen theme. I'm thinking Regency fashion, bonnets, laces, you name it. I'd love it if you tell us in your blogpost about your Jane Austen moments/love, but please don't feel obliged.

Happy crafting!

~ Wendy

Week 162 ~ Pride and Prejudice



Guest Designer

Please meet......


Hello, I am Juls " The Glitter Chick" I think I have been a crafter all my life, ever since I can remember I have loved paper and pens, sticking and glueing!! I have tried so many crafts, sewing, knitting, cross - stitch, crochet, cake decorating ... I took art at school. About 10 years ago, my mum bought me some bits and pieces to make cards, and I have not looked back ... a little shoe box turned into a craft room bulging at the seams. I had to sacrifice my craft room for the arrival of my beautiful daughter who is now a year old, so I have now been banished to the loft!! I love escaping there when I can and just creating.


I am so honored to be asked to join the lovely ladies here at City Crafter, thank you for having me.


Here's the lovely project Juls created for us



Pop over to say hello to Juls


.....................

Be Inspired by The CCCB Designers




..............




...........




............




...........

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize

The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Submit
Challenge ends June 10th, 2013 at 11.59 PM (EST)

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.


Winner
Thanks to everyone who played along with us in Challenge #161 "Burlap Love"
And the winner is.....


Our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Rudlis, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com, so we could set you up for a date to be our special guest star.
You have till June 10th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 161 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Pride and Prejudice".



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT work!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!
    What a wonderful surprise! So glad you liked my card.
    I send my message.

    ReplyDelete