Tuesday, October 1, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 179 ~ Matching Card + Gift

Hello City Crafters, I hope you had fun with our flower power challenge last week, this week's challenge is

Matching Card + Gift

Your entry has to have 2 items, a gift + a card that match the gift.
The gift item can be a mini album, a gift box, gift bag, home baked item, just about anything you can think of as a gift to someone, BUT... it has to dressed up, or decorated with paper and then make a card to go along with the gift, got it? Let's play!

~ Kirsty

Week 179 ~ Matching Card + Gift


Guest Designer

Please meet.....



Hi, My name is Gail and I’m honored to be the Guest Designer this month at this fabulous City Crafter Challenge Blog. The photo for this challenge inspired me to make this shabby chic card.  My “gift” with my card is a matching bookmark. When I looked at the photo, the old scissors, spool of jute and large spools of woven ribbon reminded me of days long gone.

I’m a legal secretary by day and a card maker by night. I live in Arizona, USA and I also do stained glass as well as scrapbooking and card making. I have a wonderful husband who has built shelves and tables for my craft supplies and has made my stamp room a wonderful “girl’s cave”.  My 2 beagles and 3 cats are my craft room companions and have been used as models for the coloring of cats and dogs images. 

I’ve loved blogging and posting my cards and have met so many wonderful and talented people through the computer! Thank you, Kirsty, and the gals on the City Crafter team for giving me a chance to be your Guest Designer!



Just look at the beautiful card with the tag, what a sweet pair, hop right over to Gail's blog and check out more of her beautiful work.


..............................

Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



.............




............




..............

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize

The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog.


Submit
Challenge ends October 7th, 2013 at 11.55 PM (EST)




Inlinkz has been very difficult lately, if you do not see the linky here, please copy and paste your URL at the comment section or email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to everyone who played along with us last week.
And the winner is

Milagros




Congrats!!!! Milagros, what am AMAZING project!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) to set up a date for your Guest Designer Spot, you'll have till October 9th, 2013 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award

Sanja Grdinic
Maya
Bea
Rita V
Rupa
Macarena
Cristina


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!
Please join us for our current challenge "Matching Card + Gift ...."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, thank you so much for picking my layout ♥
    That warms my heart!
    Congrats to the other winners too :)
    Hugs, Maya

    ReplyDelete