Tuesday, November 26, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 187 ~ Snow White

Hello dears, winter is near which means snow! I love snow! So I'd love to challenge you to make a project or card with white as the main colour. It can be all kinds of white, because snow isn't pure white all the time either (after a while it even turns into a brown slush puppy). Besides (off-)white you can choose to add all kinds of colours if you wish, as long as your main colour is white(-ish).

Happy crafting!

~ Wendy

Week 187 ~ Snow White



Once again......

Our Special Guest Star




If you are here often, you'll know that Lisette is a familiar face here at CCCB, I just love her beautiful work, here's a little about Lisette.

Hi, I'm Lisette and I live in Sheffield, England. When Kirsty invited me to be a special guest designer I wanted to cartwheel all around the room! I’m delighted, and of course extremely honoured to have another opportunity to have a spot, this time for a longer period. I’m particularly excited as it coincides with what is my favourite time of the year. Yes reader I am just crazy for Christmas! I've been blogging for just over a year and have loved every minute. My ambition is to work full-time in the crafting world in some way. In my day job I work for a charity that trains people to set up healthy cooking clubs and to get people cooking good food from scratch. I was previously a primary school teacher and also had a long spell working for the BBC. I've been married for over thirty years and have two grown-up (well sometimes!) sons. All three men in my house are very good at putting up with my crafting mess! I look forward to sharing my projects over the next few weeks and hopefully making lots of new crafty friends.


Isn't that awesome?
Please stop by Lisette's blog to see more of her beautiful creation


......................................

Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



...............




............




............




Charlene Cundy

.............

Take Note

You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize



Winner for this challenge will win a guest designer spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Submit
Challenge ends December 2nd, 2013 at 11.55 PM (EST)







If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to everyone who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 186 is

Annar 



Congrats!!!! Annar, what a beautiful project!
   

Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set up a date for you GD Spot you'll have till December 5th, 2013 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award

Rebecca Deeprose
Ela17
Caroline-KISS
Donna Ellis
Michelle Bala
Angela Jervis
Sylwia-eR
Linka
Christi Conley


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!
Please join us for our current challenge "Snow White"


7 comments:

  1. Lovely creations by the DT, thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and fantastic inspiration!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are just AMAZING; I have to say, tho, that Charlene's project REALLY made me stop and stare!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new challenge! Fabulous cards from the DT! Thanks for the Spotlight Award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much :)
    I'm very excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunning project from Annar.
    Thank you for choosing me as one of your spotlighters.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the honor to congratulate the rest of the spotlight

    ReplyDelete