Tuesday, February 18, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 199 ~ Flowers and Lace

Hello everyone!
I'm Anna and I am delighted to be part of the DT here at City Crafters and thrilled to be setting my very first challenge.
I have chosen a simply and nice theme for you "Flower/s and Lace"
Create a project using flowers and lace :)

You can make a card, tag, LO, ATC or any sort of project.
So please join in the fun with us here ... 
We love to see your beautiful creations.

Anna


Week 199 ~ Flowers and Lace


Guest Designer

Please meet.....




Hello! I was so happy when I have seen that my project “Vanilla heart” became the winner! And I’m so happy to be a guest designer for this wonderful Challenge blog! Let me introduce myself. My name is Victoria. I am a journalist. I live in a small town on the south of Russia. My little daughter Maria every day gives me great inspiration. I love scrapbooking and I love to create many interesting and unusual things. Designers of City Crafter Challenge blog always share beautiful projects. So, I’m very happy to be here now and show you my new project for this week “Flower and Lace”. I like to meet new friends. So, you are welcome to my blog - http://fairytalesformary.blogspot.ru/




Please hop over to Victoriya's blog for more inspiration.


.....................................


Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



.............




Kirsty Vittetoe

..............





...............




Charlene Cundy

.............

Take Note

You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize

The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog.

Submit
Challenge ends February 24th, 2014 at 11.55 PM (EST).


   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   


If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.



Winner

Thanks to all who played with us last week.
And the winner for week 198 is...




Congrats!!!!! Viol, what a beautiful project!


Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up for the Guest Designer Spot, you'll have till February 27th, 2014 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!
Please join us for our current challenge "Flowers and Lace"


NOTE

Sorry for the delay, the winner announcement for week 196 is out, click HERE to find out who is the winner for our "Love Story" challenge.

For week 197 "Color Splash" challenge, click HERE to see the announcement!

9 comments:

  1. Great challenge and beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT creations. Thank-you for challenge. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations and fabulous inspiration from the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ccgirls foryour lovely comments ...they're heartfelt...lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great challenge, your DT work is fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. DT, your inspiration projects are gorgeous! You have rocked this challenge! I want to thank you for choosing my project as one of your spotlights this week. I am honored!

    Hugs, Melissa
    M Miranda Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cerations DT team !!
    Thanks for the nice challenge ,
    my card is on there . Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the shout-out!!! And congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete