Tuesday, April 22, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 208 ~ Paint it!

Hello everyone!

It's Ros with you this week for a brand new challenge
This week it's
"Paint It"
I want to see you get artsy and 
create a card or project that includes a painted background
You may use any type of medium ... Watercolours, mists, distress stain etc.,
Just have fun!

~ Ros ~



Guest Designer

Please meet.....



My name is Natalia. I'm 20-year-old girl from Poland. In the Internet I appear under a nickname Nats and you can meet me in my little creative space under this address: http://simplevariations.blogspot.com. I'm a second-year student of English philology, translation course. I've been a great lover of art from my early childhood, but I discovered scrapbooking about 2 years ago eventually taking my first steps in this area 1.5 year ago.

I love it because I can discover and learn new things every time during the process of creating. 

I fell in love with the theme "Paint It", because I've been doing experiments with mixed media techniques for several weeks and it fascinates me a lot. So I took my watercolors and splashed the background of a tag a little bit. I also coloured the biggest flower, which I made out of white paper. The colours from the photo were great inspiration for me, so I used silver, grey, brown and white. 

I hope that you will have as much fun with that challenge as I had! ;)





Hop over to Natalia's blog for more of the beauties she created


................................


Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



............




............




............




..............

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize

The winner this week will win a Guest Designer Spot here at CCCB!

Submit 
Challenge ends April 28th, 2014 at 11.55 PM (EST)
   

   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks to all who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 207 is



Congratulations!!!! What a fun project!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set up a date for your Guest Designer Spot, you'll have till April 30th, 2014 to do that!



Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!



Just a little reminder... the Spotlight Artists from our Birthday week (206), you are all invited to be our guest designer, please send Kirsty an email (citycrafter@gmail.com) if you would like to claim your GD spot. Here's the list of the winners again...




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all wonderful and thanks for the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Glidet, beautiful card! Fun challenge this week too, beautiful inspiration as always. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to mention this challenge is wonderful and your guest designer is exceptional please check out her work it's wonderful....hugs to all lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm honored to have been chosen for spotlight award, thank you! Congratulations to all the winners! Wonderful inspiration always from the design team!:-)

    ReplyDelete