Monday, February 2, 2015

Welcome Samra to the team

Announcement

As you might already know, Charlene has to step down from the team to take care of her health, we are sad but we know that blogging should not be the priority, we all have family and other things in life to take care of..... take care Char, we hope to see your lovely work on your blog pretty soon!


................

We also have a new team member joining us starting in February, please welcome




Hello, my name is Samra Leshinski and I live in Las Vegas, NV USA with my loving husband Don, son Tarik, and variety of pets. I work full time and card making is my pastime addiction. I ventured into actual blogging and participating in challenges since April of 2014.
If I had to pick my favorite style that would definitely be Shabby Chic, but I try to have variety in my work. I also base my creation on a person that will be receiving my card; what are their interests, style and favorite colors. It makes me so happy to see big smile on someone’s face when they receive my handmade card. I make my own flowers for card embellishing, from daisies to roses and am still learning a lot about all the different ways to create textures and details on a project.
 I know that my card making is not going to change the world, but spreading a little joy here and there is one small step that I can make. 




Please stop by Samra's blog to say Hi


..............................


Please scroll down if you are looking for challenge #246.


6 comments:

  1. Yay, Samra. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, exciting news!! You couldn't ask for a more inspirational artist to be on your team! Congratulations Samra, and best wishes to you for this new crafty adventure!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my dear Pamellia! I truly appreciate your support!

      Delete