Tuesday, March 15, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 303 ~ Make it Green

Hello Friends
March is the month when Spring officially starts here in the UK 
So this week's challenge is
Make It Green 
We want to see projects where your main colour is green
Have fun!

~ Ros ~ 

Week 303 ~ Make It Green
Guest Designer
Please meet.....


-->
Hi my name is Veerle and I live in a rural area in Belgium.

I’m 48 years old and as long as I can remember I have been crafting one way or another.

I was always bussy creating I’ve always had a very vivid imagination a real day dreamer too.

Wrote little stories as a kid. But card making is kinda new to me as I only started card making in 2013.

It started with ready to make kits just putting everything together you know.

Then added embroidering and 3D images. On august 29th 2013 I published my first blog post thanks to a friend who

made a blog for me and from then on it all went fast, very fast. I started searching the net for new techniques added my own

twists. And in october 2014 I gave my first workshops on a hobby fair and this past february on the big craft fair in Antwerp I had my very own boot.

In the mean while I also give workshops at home. Crafting is my everything and I love to make my own backgrounds.

I just love to start with white paper and make everything myself. It has been a speedy journy so far and who knows what else the future has in store

for me. I also have the honour of being DT for 3 different teams and I love being on the teams.

Thanks for watching and I wish you all a lot of crafting fun.

Veerle



Thank you so much for two beautiful cards Veerle!
Please stop by Veerle's blog for more of her lovely work!
.............................
Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers
  
...............................
 A few things to know before you link up
 1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges.
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.
Prize


 The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB! 
Submit
 Challenge ends March 21st 2016, at 11.55 PM (EST)

   


   
If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question. 
Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 302 is...
 
 

Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till March 26th, 2015 to do that!
 
 
Spotlight Artists Award
 
 

Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

10 comments:

  1. Wow some great cards there by the DT!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great GDT and DT cards! Good to see you here Veerle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fantastic green inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous green creations! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inspiration from the DT and Veerle, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card as a spotlight winner and congrats to the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for choosing my card as a spotlight winner and congrats to the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just got home from hospital to find I was picked for the Spotlight Artists Award thank you has made my day

    ReplyDelete