Tuesday, April 5, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 306 ~ You Are My Superhero!

Who is your favorite SUPER HERO? Superman, Spiderman? Or do you have a SUPER HERO in your life? 
The theme this week is

YOU ARE MY SUPER HERO

We want to see one or more of the following on your project.

(1) Super Hero
(2) Comic Strips
(30 the word SUPER

Come play along!

~ Kirsty

Week 306 ~ You are my SUPER HERO!


Guest Designer

Please meet......
 


-->
Hi! I’m Melissa Dawn Lane, Jesus follower. I'm happy to be here as a Guest Designer for The City Crafter Challenge Blog! I'm the wife of nearly 22 years to my best friend, Chris. My husband & I are from the State of Maine in the U.S.. We were high school sweethearts and recently passed our 28th dating anniversary.  We have 4 fun and wonderful children. S (20), I (nearly 17), H (13) and A (11). I'm a Home Educator to my 4 children.

I'm also the daughter and daughter-in-law to two sets of super parents. Both of my own parents are incredibly gifted artists/crafters. My father is a talented painter and photographer and my Scottish mother can do nearly anything. So, I grew up surrounded by paint, paper, brushes, photography, knitting, crocheting, basket-making and a variety of other arts and crafts. 

During my 21 years as a military wife, I've loved gardening, photographing, cooking and organizing wherever I might be in the world!  I have enjoyed these activities in the 10 different locations which my family and I have called home since 1995. Recently, I have discovered a new hobby passion. In 2012, my friend, Cindy, introduced me to card-making. I’m so glad she did! I look forward to the fun that we're all going to have together with this super bright and inspiring challenge. Please come and visit me at my card-making blog: https://honeybeelane.wordpress.com/.
 


That is awesome, thanks Melissa!

Please stop by Melissa's blog for more of her fun creation.

..................................... 

Here are the fabulous creation by the CCCB Designers













A few things to know before you link up
 1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges.
2. Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.

3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.

4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.



We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.
Prize


The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!  


Submit
Challenge ends April 11th, 2016 at 11.55 PM (EST)


   


   
If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question. 

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 305 is....

Maria Patrick

 Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till April 15th, 2015 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award

Elena F
Plony
Betta Scrap
Hellerlittle


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me to guest design for this challenge, ladies! I took some new photos and updated my post today. It was raining when I shot the original ones, so I was not super happy with the quality of those, but it it is sunny today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I feel very honored that you chose my card as the winner for last week's challenge! Thank you so much! Huge congrats to the spotlight artists, Elen, Plony, Betta Scrap, and Hellerlittle! It was such a fun challenge!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ok to enter Grandsons drawing, love's his super hero's and put a smile on his face when i said id enter for him...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete