Tuesday, July 19, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 321 ~ Typically Tropical

Hi everyone. Or should I say ...'aloha!'
Here at City Crafter, we're not scared to work a trend! This week our theme is:
'Typically Tropical'
so we want to see sunshine, grass-skirts, palm trees, birds with bright plumage, orchids, pineapples....

We look forward to see what you do with this theme.

~ Marina

Week 321 ~ Typically Tropical 


Guest Designer

Please meet....


 
 Hi, my name is Karren Johnson and I live in Christchurch, New Zealand with my partner, Pete, and our youngest son, William (14). I have been stamping since before William was born but got into it seriously when I was on maternity leave and was looking for something to do with my spare time. I work full-time so have limited time to craft, but try and carve a few hours out of my Saturdays to sit down and stamp. My preferred style of card-making is CAS and I love practising my Copic colouring. Thanks to the City Crafter team for inviting me to join them this week.


Such a fun one Karren!
Please stop by Karren's blog for more of her lovely creation.

.............................. 

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers













A few things to know before you link up

1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenge.
2. Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.


Prize


The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB>

Submit
Challenge ends July 25th, 2016 at 11:55 PM

   


   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 320 is....

Mary Marsh

 

Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till July 28th to do that. 
 

Spotlight Artists Award

Taunya Butler
Gouri
Je@net
Mamenoli Bestelt

Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment