Tuesday, September 27, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #331 ~ #Selfie

# Hashtag and Selfie seems to be the in thing with the modern communication technology and social media craze, now we even see a lot of them in the paper crafting world, so how doing a challenge based on this #Selfie!
 Create a project that includes a selfie or have the word "selfie".
Hope to see you playing along!

~ Kirsty 

Week 331 ~ #Selfie

 source

Guest Designer

Please meet....



Hello! My name is Mariken. I live in Raamsdonksyeer (a little village in the Netherlands) with my husband. We have five children, four sons (30, 28, 28, 26 years old) and one daughter(22). And we have a lovely granddaughter of almost 1 year old. I work full time as a teacher.
In my spare time I like to walk with my dachshund puppy Guusie, I'm found of reading good books and of course I love making cards. CAS style is my favorite. I'm DT member of CAS on Sunday and Els Brige' Design Team.
I'm very honored to be a guest designer for City Crafters Challenge Blogand I would love to see you at my blog: http://wwscrapcolour.blogspot.nl.



Such a creative idea and super fun card!
Thanks Mariken!
Please stop my Mariken's blog for more of her lovely creation.

................................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers











A few things to know before you link up 

Click HERE to read our challenge rules. 

Prize
 The winner for this challenge will  be invited to be our guest designer.

Submit
Challenge ends October 3rd, 2016 at 11:55 PM (EST)

   

   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 330 is....

Charlotte E



Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till October 4th to do that. 

Spotlight Artists Award

Charlotte E
Maria Rodriguez


Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!    

8 comments:

  1. Superb!! Article. I really Enjoy it and share it also.See more

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i like your article specially your writing style keep it up i read your your all work.Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. || whatsapp group names

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changing it according to the system's use, and then producing an outcome are referred to as technology systems or technological systems.
    Awesome write dude just wanna to read again and again. Thanks fro you share:
    Ledger Wallet Customer Support phone number
    Coinbase Support Number
    Quickbooks Support Phone Number
    Ledger Support phone number
    Ledger Nano Support Phone Number
    Ledger Wallet Support

    ReplyDelete