Tuesday, November 1, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #336 ~ I See A Star

Hello Crafters!
This week we'd like to see a star or stars on your project.

That's all!

Looking forward to seeing what you do.

~ Marina

Week 336 ~ I See A Star

 source


Guest Desinger


Please meet....


Charlotte E

"Hello! I'm Charlotte, I go by the name of Lady Joyful when blogging and card making. I live in Finland, though I'm originally from England, with my husband and our three cats. My day job is as a nanny, and my spare time is taken up by blogging, photography, writing and, of course, card making.
I first started card making at the beginning of this year and quickly got addicted to it! Being relatively new to card making I don't have as much in the way of supplies as some others do, and try to turn this disadvantage into a challenge in order to get the most use out of what I do have available.
It's an absolute honour to be a guest designer here at the City Crafter Challenge Blog and I hope you all have as much fun with this week's challenge as I did. I'd love it if you pop over to my blog, thejoyfulsoulcreates.wordpress.com and say hello!"



Please stop by Charlotte's blog for more.....

.....................................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers




Marina




Kirsty Vittetoe




Ros Crawford




Stella Schenkel

......................

A few things to know before you link up

Click HERE to read our challenge rules. 

Prize

The winner for this challenge will be invited to be our guest designer.

Submit
Challenge ends........

   


   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 335 is...

Lenet




Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till November 10th to do that. 


Spotlight Artists Award

Drea Slee
Sarah N
Handmade by Margaretha
Diane H
MA-MI

Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!       

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the 'spotlight award' I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the "spotlight award"! I'm so excited and can't wait to show it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete