Tuesday, February 21, 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #350 ~ A Few Stitches

Hello and good morning!
It's Stella here and it's my turn to host this week's challenge.
This week's theme is

"A Few Stitches"

Create a project and add stitches to your project by using your stitched dies or faux stitching.
Have fun!

~ Stella

Week 350 ~ A Few Stitches

source

Guest Designer

Please meet....

Bailey Rosy


I’m a jewellery designer and shop owner living in beautiful Thessaloniki Greece , Im originally from the UK but after falling in love on holiday in Crete with my husband Teo 32 years ago we married and  moved here two years later and have been together ever since . Who says holiday romances don’t last ! I’ve been making cards since 2011 after searching for something totally un- related on the internet and came across the silhouette cutting machine, I fell in love instantly and bought the machine on the spot without having a clue what I would use it for. 

Within a few months I had accumulated a massive hoard of stamps inks and paper and started my blog baileyrosy.com.  I have met so many amazing people as a result of this hobby which has now become a way of life for me as I now design the packaging and window displays for my jewellery shop .

Thank you for your beautiful card!
Please stop by Bailey Rosy to see more of her fabulous work!

................................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers




Stella Schenkel




Marina




Kirsty Vittetoe




Ros Crawford

........................................

A few things to know before you link up

Click HERE to read our challenge rules

Submit
Challenge ends Februay 27th, 2017 at 11:55 PM (EST)

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


If you have problem using in Inlinkz, please feel free to email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.


Spotlight Artists Award 

Here are the DT favourites from Challenge 349


Danielle

Jeanet

The Grand Stampede

Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as guest designer this week. Love alll of the cards by the DT.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such elegant and pretty inspiration from the team and Marie and a fun challenge.Thank you so much for the spotlight shout out for the S.W.A.L.K. challenge....delighted and made my day! x Congratulations to Laurel and Sidan x

    ReplyDelete