Tuesday, October 17, 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 384 ~ Pumpkins

Hi City Crafters!!!!
Amy here and it is my turn to host this week's challenge. Halloween is almost here, I just put out my pumpkins last night on my door step so I thought it would be fun to have a "Pumpkin" themed challenge this week.
Create a project that features a pumpkin.

Have fun!!!!

~ Amy

Week 387 ~ Pumpkins

 

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers















A few things to know before you link up.

Click HERE to read our challenge rules.

Submit
Challenge ends October 23rd, 2017 at 11:55 PM (EST)

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Spotlight Artists Award

Here are the DT favourites from Challenge 383




Congrats to all. Do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Hi ladies! I loved your photo inspiration so much. It was in my mind while I was creating yesterday. However, I now realize that you were asking for pumpkins. Don't have one on my card! But I thought I'd hook up so you could see how you inspired me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of your cards is special and unique! I love the variety and thank you for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pumpkiny cards from the DT, thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete