Tuesday, October 23, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 435 ~ Silver Bells

Can you believe that Christmas is going to be here in just 2 months time? Well, I can hear Silver Bells ringing in my ears now! LOL!
This week, we want to see lots of silver on your project whether it is a Holiday project or not, just a lot of Silver! Come on and join in the fun!

~ Kirsty

Week 435 ~ Silver Bells


Be Inspired.....












Please Note....

Click HERE to read our challenge rules.

Submit
Challenge ends October 29th, 2018 at 11:55 PM (EST)
   
   
If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your question.

Crafty Stuff for Sales
I am cleaning up my craft room, I have a few items on sales HERE, please check it out. BRAND NEW embellishment items, used PTI stamp sets on sales now,  MFT dies, Martha Stewart craft punch and other things too, I will update regularly, have a LOOK!

~ Kirsty


Spotlight Artists Award 



Here are the DT favourites from Challenge 434





Congrats to all. Do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card for the spotlight and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my ATCoins for the spotlight award and thank you for the badge too! Congrats also to Ann and Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all dear !!
    great article and information, with your blogcomment.
    I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much.
    คาสิโน iwin89 ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a very nice and informative article, Thank you for sharing this topic.
    visit:-Ace Divino Floor Plan

    ReplyDelete