Tuesday, August 23, 2011

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 71 - Best of Friends

Good Morning Friends
It's Ros back with you today and "Friends" is my theme for the challenge this week ... Did you know National friendship week starts the first Sunday in August ...
Women's friendship week is the third Sunday in August
International friendship month is February ... and 
Old friends New friends week is the third week in May 
... And friends are the family we choose ourselves ... right? So let celebrate our friendships ...  
This week your Challenge is to create a card or project which includes the word Friend, Friends or Friendship 
I hope you'll join us ... We're looking forward to seeing your creations

~ Ros ~

Week 71 ~ Best of Friends


Guest Designer

Get to know Linda....


I'm a recently retired graphic designer. I've worked in the craft and hobby industry for my entire life, growing up in a family owned business. I did scrapbooking for several years, but I wanted to be able to make something that might be a blessing to others. When I began making cards, I saw that it was a way of fulfilling that goal. 

Linda Breedlove
Please stop by Linda's blog and leave her some love

Design Team
We hope to get you inspired with the beautiful projects of the DT, please hop over to their individual blog to see more pictures of their projects!

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize

Pixie Dust Paperie is a monthly kit club dedicated to bringing you the newest products in the paper crafting industry. Each month, you will received a beautifully designed kit with the latest papers and embellishment, all designed to coordinate perfectly and ready for you to create. At The Pixie Blog, you will find lots of inspiration and new ideas on a daily basis.

The winner for this week's challenge will get a $10 gift certificate to shop at Pixie Dust Paperie

Special Deal for City Crafter Reader

Pixie Dust Paperie also have a deal for readers at City Crafter Challenge Blog this week! 40% off all paper pads, use code CCCB-71-PP during check out to enjoy this special offer just for you! SHOP NOW!!!

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery, if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#71 so we could easily find your creation, then link here with the direct link (not your entire blog). Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends August 29th, 2011 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's "Scrap Happy" challenge, here's the winner for week 70


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your sidebar.
Michelle, please send an email with your mailing info to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could get your prize out to you, you have till August 29th to do that.
Thanks for all who joined us last week, hope to see you again soon!

9 comments:

  1. I'm having SO much fun with your weekly challenges. I am just wondering if there is a process for applying to be a Guest Designer. I would be honored, and your challenges are fun and SO many talented scrappers submit their beautiful creations.
    Thanks,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, I just drop you a note at your comment box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful samples! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, ladies!
    I loved this challenge and the inspiration's works.
    I linked my project and hope you like.
    Thanks and hugs.
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Michelle on your win! thanks ladies at City Crafter for Spotlighting my card. It was a fun challenge! Looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all winners1
    I am checking Linda's cool site.
    Thanks for featuring her.

    Cass from Best Way To Learn Guitar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this - very honored, thank you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá, eu adoro muito este blog, todas as artistas estão de parabéns!!Eu liguei o meu trabalho aqui. Beijocas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to thank your DT members who were kind enough to take the time to comment on my card and very nicely let me know I didn't qualify for a prize because I didn't use the work "friend" on my card. I really appreciate that you all still took the time to comment because for me that's a prize. I look forward to seeing the comments, they make my day. And I actually thought I was stretching with dog as best friend. I have to pay more attention when I'm reading the challenges. Thanks again. I enjoy visiting this blog every week and playing along with your challenges.

    ReplyDelete