Monday, December 16, 2013

A New Designer!!!

Hello fan of City Crafter Challenge Blog, I want to introduce you to a new designer who will be joining our little CCCB family.

Please welcome

ANNA



Hi Everyone! I'm Anna Rogalska. I live in Poland. I'm a garden designer.
I love to bake sweet cakes, restore old furniture, be with my family and work in my garden.
I discovered scrapbooking few years ago, and I became completely addicted to this hobby.
I like shabby style, vintage, mixed media and absolutely love flowers. I'm trying to combine all styles depending on the needs of my projects. I would love for you to stop by my blog: annar-mojepasje.blogspot.com




-----------------------------

You sure need to hop over to Anna's blog, admire her beautiful work, or maybe leave a little sweet note or two!!!!

Anna will be joining us starting tomorrow, but for now, please scroll down or click HERE for current challenge 

5 comments:

  1. Gratulacje Ania! Bardzo ale to bardzo się cieszę z Twojej obecności w tym miejscu! Lubie podglądać Twoje prace i na pewno sporo wniesiesz też w tego bloga.
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My сongratulations Anna! You have a wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete