Tuesday, February 23, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 300 ~ Polka Dots

Hello and good morning everyone!

It's Stella here and today it's my turn
 to host the new challenge. 
 I choose :

"Polka Dots"

 I am asking you to add polka dots your card or project.
(Patterned paper, stamps, etc.)
Have fun! 

~ Stella ~

Week 300 ~ Polka Dots



Special Guest Star

Andie Miller


-->
Hello City Crafters!  Andie Miller here again for my last week as a guest designer.  The weeks have flown by and I hope that means you know a little about me. If not, please stop by my blog, Contagiously Crafty, located at viralscrap.blogspot.com. I've so enjoyed being here with all of you and the lovely, kind comments received and given over the weeks.  I'm going to finish strong and hope that this card is an inspiration to you.  I'll sure try to hop around to your blogs and leave a comment.  All the lovely creations with such different takes on the challenges has inspired me to be more adventuresome in my crafting.   Thank you so much to the City Crafters for asking me to be a guest here this month.  I am truly honored to be among such a diverse and creative group. 

My project this week was inspired by the polka dots in the image and the challenge.  I considered going the route of a baby card.  However, I've no need for a baby card so I found some embossed paper in the stash and let a little watercoloring into the picture (soft like the inspiration, yes?!).  It's my last week - I'm looking forward to the WOW that has occurred each and every week as I see what your take on the challenge looks like.  Now - go get crafting!

This is our final week to have Andie as our special guest star, we want to send a big THANK YOU over to you Andie, thanks for being our fabulous guest star for the month of February!


  You can follow Andie's blog and continue to visit her for her wonderful creation!
..................................... 

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers


................
A few things to know before you link up 
1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges.
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.  

Prize
 The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB! 
Submit 
Challenge ends February 29th at 11.55 PM (EST)

   


   
 If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question. 
Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
 And the winner for week 299 is....

Melissa L


Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till March 3rd, 2015 to do that!

Spotlight Artists Award

Diane H
Negativity of a heart
Manja'w Makeiij
Thea
 

Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

12 comments:

  1. Great theme and I do hope to take part, love all of t the DT makes
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the winners.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have got the Spotlight Artists Award, thank you very much!
    Congratulations to all of the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies, great new challenge. Wonderful DT inspiration cards.
    My creation is made out of several cards and on several ones I have polka dots. Sorry you can't see it very well on the little picture I posted here.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Spotlight Artists Award, happy! Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the win and congrats everyone! I replied by email yesterday, Friday 26 Feb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for honoring my card and congrats to the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous DT and GDT creations! Great inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete