Tuesday, June 19, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 417 ~ I'm a Star!

"Hi City Crafters!!  It's Amy here and it is my turn to host this week's challenge. For the new challenge the theme I have chosen is "I'm a Star".  Please make a project that includes a Star or Stars on it and of course have fun!!!”

~ Amy

Week 417 ~ I'm a Star!


Be Inspired....

  











Please Note....

Click HERE to read our challenge rules.

Submit
Challenge ends June 25th, 2018 at 11:55 PM (EST)
   
   
If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your questions.


Spotlight Artists Award 


Here are the DT favourites from Challenge 416

20180618_190904


Congrats to all. Do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!

1 comment:

  1. oooohhh.... thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favourites. :) loopyloocards

    ReplyDelete