Tuesday, August 18, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 275 ~Around the corner

Hello everyone!

It's Tuesday  again and that means time for a new challenge!
Today it's my turn to host and  my theme is:

"Around the corner"

 I am asking you to create a card or  project and
 use just one corner.
 And leave the rest of your card/project blank. 
For example; 
 Dress up a corner with a christmastree for a CAS christmas card
Or use your stamps to fill the corner.
 You can add a sentiment to the same corner or let your card speak for itself.


Have fun!

~ Stella ~


Week 275 ~ Around the Corner




Special Guest Star

We are so glad to have Suchi with us again this week as our special guest star

Suchi



Hello Dear Crafters! I am Suchi and I have been married to a wonderful guy since past 2yrs. I am working as a software tester by day and a crafter by night! I have been painting and crafting most of my life but I am relatively new to the blogging world. I love versatility - playing with papers, stamps, stencils, mixed media , canvases, scrapbooking; can't get enough of them! These things are my weaknesses and can't stop being less obsessed ! :) Blogging has made me connect with the world and I made a lot of friends out there. I have been non stop in crafting since then and never looked back. Thanks City Crafters Challenge team for giving me this wonderful opportunity! I am looking forward to work with all the talented crafters! My blog is suchizcardstock.blogspot.com  :) 


You should definitely stop by Suchi's blog for more of her beauties



................................................

Here are the wonderful creations by the CCCB Designers



Stella Schenkel

...............



Marina


.............


Kirsty Vittetoe


..............


Ros Crawford


...............



A few things to know before you link up


1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. 
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.



Prize




The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!







Submit


Challenge ends August 24th, 2015 at 11.55 PM (EST)
   
   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.


Winner

Thanks to those who played along with us last week.

And the winner for week 274 is....





Congratulations!!!!! 
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till August 25th, 2015 to do that!



Spotlight Artists Award

At the Beach


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kathy and the artists who were spotlighted! Thank you for a fun challenge idea, Stella! Suchi and you and the Team have made stunning cards to inspire us!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me so happy :) Thank you for spotlight artist award! Congratulations to Kathy, and another awarded artist. I was such a fun to make this project for your challenge ! :)

    ReplyDelete