Tuesday, August 25, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 276 ~ World Traveler

This week's theme was set by Samra, unfortunately, she had just stepped down from the team end of last month, but we are going to keep this theme and here it is....

World Traveler

Create a project inspired by the mood board, come join in the fun!

~ Kirsty

Week 276 ~ World Traveler



Special Guest Star

Suchi has been with us the past two weeks, I am sure you are in love with her beautiful work, here she is again, as our Special Guest Star at CCCB!



Hello Dear Crafters! I am Suchi and I have been married to a wonderful guy since past 2yrs. I am working as a software tester by day and a crafter by night! I have been painting and crafting most of my life but I am relatively new to the blogging world. I love versatility - playing with papers, stamps, stencils, mixed media , canvases, scrapbooking; can't get enough of them! These things are my weaknesses and can't stop being less obsessed ! :) Blogging has made me connect with the world and I made a lot of friends out there. I have been non stop in crafting since then and never looked back. Thanks City Crafters Challenge team for giving me this wonderful opportunity! I am looking forward to work with all the talented crafters! My blog is suchizcardstock.blogspot.com  :) 



Thank you Suchi, thanks for being our special guest star!


.................................

Here are the wonderful creations by the CCCB Designers



............




............




.............




..............

A few things to know before you link up

1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. 
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.


Prize

The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!

Submit
Challenge ends August 31st, 2015 at 11.55 PM (EST)
   

   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 275 is....



Congratulations!!!!! 
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till September 2nd, 2015 to do that!



Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations by the design team! Thanks so much for making me the Guest Star! I loved playing along the challenges. My post for it is THIS
    You guys totally rock! <3
    Hugs,
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats to Thea for her gorgeous CAS card! And, thank you for choosing me as one of the spotlight artists...what an honor! Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for the fun challenge!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lady's i will grab the banner! And also congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Thea for her oh-so-pretty card and to those selected as Spotlight Artists! Super thrilled and honoured to see my card in the group: Thank you!! My blog will be sporting your badge with pride! Your challenges are such a fun, warm, welcoming play to play!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Thea and all the featured card artists. Thanks so much for including me in the list!

    ReplyDelete